Kentucky Association for Environmental Education
The Kentucky Association for Environmental Education (KAEE)
is a non-profit and serves as the professional membership-based organization for environmental education and the coordinator for national curriculum projects such as Project WET, Project WILD, and Project Learning Tree.
Environmental education centers at Kentucky universities
Environmental education resources at Kentucky state agencies
Kentucky local government agencies that provide environmental education
Kentucky federal lands that provide environmental education
Kentucky nonprofits that provide environmental education
- Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest, Bullitt Co.
- Bluegrass Greensource, central KY
- Center for Ohio River Research and Education, Campbell Co.
- Central Kentucky Wildlife Refuge, Boyle Co.
- Creasey Mahan Nature Preserve, Oldham Co.
- East Kentucky Pride, eastern KY
- Food Literacy Project, Jefferson Co.
- Foodchain, Fayette Co.
- Foundation for Ohio River Education, northern KY
- Hidden River Cave & American Cave Museum, Hart Co.
- Jeffers Bend Environmental Center and Botanical Garden, Christian Co.
- Kentucky NEED, statewide
- Liberty Nature Center, Pulaski Co.
- Life Adventure Center and Buckley Wildlife Sanctuary, Woodford Co.
- Living Arts & Science Center, Fayette Co.
- Lost River Cave, Warren Co.
- Parklands of Floyds Fork, Jefferson Co.
- Pathfinders of Perry County, Perry Co.
- Pine Mountain Settlement School, Harlan Co.
- Second Chances Wildlife Center, Jefferson Co.
- Urban Forest Initiative, Fayette Co.
- WAVE Foundation, Campbell Co.
- Western Kentucky Botanical Garden, Daviess Co.
Kentucky privately-managed lands that provide environmental education
- Savage Branch Nature Reserve, Boyd Co. (304-942-8053)