The U.S. Department of Education Green Ribbon Schools program honors schools that are exemplary in the three pillars of:
- Reducing environmental impact and cost
- Improving the health and wellness of students and staff, and
- Providing effective environmental and sustainability education, which incorporates STEM, civic skills and green career pathways.
Submit the application for nomination to the Kentucky Environmental Education Council by December 13, 2019.
- Pre-K-12 schools, public and private
- Pre-K-12 school districts
- Institutions of higher education, public and private
Contact Wesley Bullock at email@example.com for more information about the nomination process.