The Environmental Education Leadership Corps has selected the Premium
Package, giving EELCorps members access to the following:
- 24/7 toll-free telephonic access to services for members;
- Unlimited in the moment telephonic counseling services with master’s degree-level counselors;
- Mobile application providing resources and appointment scheduling access;
- Text/Chat Counseling & Coaching;
- Video Counseling & Coaching;
- Medical Advocacy;
- Life Coaching;
- Personal Concierge for Everyday Needs;
- Work/Life Resources & Referrals; and
- Three (3) face-to-face counseling sessions with master's-level degree counselors
Information to Get Connected to Services:
To access counseling for support on any topic, call the toll-free number at: 1-800-451-1834.
Please note, when members call they should be prepared to provide our AmeriCorps Program Name, The Environmental Education Leadership Corps or EELCorps. While all services are confidential it is necessary to provide the program or organization name so the provider AllOne can verify the organization’s participation in the program.
You will be connected with a professional, licensed counselor with AllOne Health. In-the-moment support is provided for topics such as substance abuse, stress, depression, anxiety, grief counseling and many other areas. Whatever the question or challenge, please do not hesitate to call - anytime of day.
You may be provided information or referrals for in-person counseling, childcare, housing, and other local information that may be useful to you.
For the Mobile App:
To download the app, search for "AllOne Health Employee Assistance Program" on your mobile device. Download the free app to your mobile device. When prompted, enter the password sent to you by your Program Director. You will not need to enter the password more than once.